We believe that no one in Greenwich should have to face hunger. That's why we offer three days of nutritionally balanced emergency food and provide access to income support advice through our CAP and Citizen's Advice-funded projects.
We are part of a national network of food banks, supported by the Trussell Trust, which works to combat poverty and hunger across the UK. On average, we provide food to 20,000 adults and children annually, serving the entire borough through our nine centres located in Eltham, Greenwich, Blackheath, Thamesmead, Plumstead, Woolwich, and Kidbrook, distributing 198,500 kgs worth of stock.
Partner with us
- Use your professional company skills or resources to support our work
- Organise company fundraising and challenges.
- Highlight the work we do
Volunteer with us
- At a supermarket collection
- At our warehouse
- At one of our food banks centres
It’s an opportunity to not only strengthen your team but also to make a difference by tackling food poverty together.
Host a food drive
- Run a food drive at your offices to collect essential items for those who require assistance.
- We can provide you with a shopping list of most needed items.
- Then arrange with the food bank to deliver your donations.
Other ways you can help
- Donate money or donate food
- Share your skills and expertise
- Have a collection of non-food items such as toiletries and carrier bags
- In-kind resources – e.g., use of Venue, storage space, printing services
What we’ll do for you…
- Raise the profile of your business through our social media channels and website.
- Feature your business in our newsletter to show how your support has helped the community
- Provide great volunteering opportunities for employees
- Talks for staff
- Tour of the food bank
For more details on how your business can get involved, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Together, we can make a positive impact and create a community where no one goes hungry.
Our current partners include: